SSF2 Designer's League Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's this forum about?

Go down

What's this forum about? Empty What's this forum about?

Post  itsameSMB Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 am

Kosheh (on Mcleodgaming.com) wrote:now i know why you made bluemage mod of spam
he's not fit to run any of the other forums
hakker, at least you could have appointed a mod who actually has genuinely good ideas instead of someone who comes off looking like a giant troll

look, it's this easy

-Take the spam usergroup s#%$& off, it's dumb because spam is made for spam, a privilege that should be made available to all users. if they can't take the heat in spam then they can just f#%$& off. it's that simple.

-additionally let hakker keep that spam enforcement going - you shoulda had this since day 1.

-create a new spam forum, but don't call it "spam" - make it have a cool name, like "bro's abode" or some s#%$&.

-place the spam usergroup limits on bro's abode; additionally enforce COPPA, or under 18 whatever. Go amok with the rules, allow flaming, posting of innapropriate material, etc.
I'd suggest you make it 16+, with some exceptions (Cheddz and anyone who proves their worth)
Also, I suggest you have someone actually over 16+ moderate the forum. Be democratic, let the people vote on this one. I could see Belth being the mod of it if he's over 16. Leave bluemage on spam. he's fine where he is.

-use spam as a "proving ground" to see if the user is worthy enough to even SEE the Bro's Abode.

-enjoy a mature hangout area where you don't have to moderate half as hard.
If anyone sucks at being a bro, then you kick them out, or let the people vote.

The only issue would be Cleod's approval - but why would you even need his approval on a subforum he's never even going to visit?

Which is how this little experiment came to be.

itsameSMB
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Number of posts : 72
Smash Coins 100

Registration date : 2008-11-25

https://ssf2dlc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down