Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

Go down

Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Empty Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

Post  ShadowKirby on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey, It's me Shadow Kirby. I probably won't be o here much, I'll just show up every so often to post some of my progress. So more often then not I'll be on the other forums.

It was a year ago that I first started making expansion (Back then I couldn't animate), and Ocon was aimatingthis for me. Though Ocon's old computer is down now and his animations were lost. Anyway, I animated all of this today.... Damn Summer's boring. So without further delay, I present: Sanji, the cook of the Strawhats. He's finished, just need to get some sounds, which I should have up shortly.

Playstyle Description: Sanji has immensly powerful legs and therefore moves very quicly as well as jumps very high. His weight class is probably Mid.
Motions

1.[ ]Idle Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Idle31
2.[ ]Walk Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Walk16
3.[ ]Run/Dash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dash12
4.[ ]Jump Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Jump14
5.[ ]Double Jump Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Roll13
6.[ ]Fall Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fall14
7.[ ]Land Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Land13
8.[ ]Damage Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Damage12
9.[ ]Knockback Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Knockb12
10.[ ]Dead Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dead15
11.[ ]Get up Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Get_up14
12.[ ]Hang Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Hang17
13.[ ]Recover from Hang Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Recove11
14.[ ]Roll Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Roll13
15.[ ]Crouch Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Land13
16.[ ]Guard Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Guard14
17.[ ]Taunt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Taunt12
18.[ ]Win Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Win14
19.[ ]Lose Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Lose14
20.[ ]Entrance Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Entran13
21.[ ]Item Swinging Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11
22.[ ]Item Throwing Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11

Smashes

23.[ ]Neutral Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Neutra16
24.[ ]Combo Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Combo15
Loop- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Combo_10
25.[ ]Up Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_sma17
26.[ ]Side Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_s22
27.[ ]Down Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_s34
28.[ ]Dash Attack Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dash_a13

Tilts

29.[ ]Up Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_til14
30.[ ]Side Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_t13
31.[ ]Down Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_t18

Specials

32.[ ]Standard Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa27
Projectile- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa28
33.[ ]Side Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_s23
*Note: Frames with the tornado reflect projectiles.
34.[ ]Up Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_spe27
35.[ ]Down Special-Kick Flip
Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_s35
*Note: Works Like Zamus' Down Special, except has the attack built in. This can be used as third jump (Like Zamus') but it slams down.

Aerials

36.[ ]Neutral Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Neutra17
37.[ ]Up Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_air16
38.[ ]Forward Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Forwar20
39.[ ]Back Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Back_a19
40.[ ]Down Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_a14

Grabs

41.[ ]Grab Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11
42.[ ]Pummel Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Pummel10
43.[ ]Up Throw (Same as Up Smash)
44.[ ]Down Throw (Same as Down Smash)
45.[ ]Forward Throw Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Forwar19
46.[ ]Back Throw (Same as Side Smash)

Other

47.[ ]Stock Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Stcok_10
48.[ ]Series Icon Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Onepieceseriesicon
49.[ ]Selection Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Select10
50.[ ]Preview Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) 112_Sanji
51.[ ]Trophies
-Classic Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Classi11
-Adventure Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Advent11
-All-Star Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) All_st12
-Final Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Finalsmashtrophey
52.[ ]Kirby Attack Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Kirby_13
Projectile- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa28
53.[ ]Revival Platform Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Strawhatrevivalplatform
54.[ ]Damage Meter
55.[ ]Final Smash: Diable Jambe+Anti-Manner Kick Course
First Hit- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fs1
*Note: If this misses the rest does't connect (the Kick only) the spin will stun the opponenet long enought to hit them with it though.
Full Combo- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fs2y
*Note: Each hit does about 7-10% damage (About 9 hits including the first one), only the final hit does knockback. The Damage racks up relatively quickly.

Sounds

56.[ ]Main Theme
57.[ ]Attacks and Sound Effects
58.[ ]Win Theme
ShadowKirby
ShadowKirby

Number of posts : 2
Smash Coins 2

Registration date : 2009-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Empty Re: Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

Post  supertoku64 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm

pretty cool but whats with all of the tornados?

supertoku64

Number of posts : 7
Smash Coins 7

Registration date : 2009-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down