SSF2 Designer's League Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

2 posters

Go down

Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Empty Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

Post  ShadowKirby Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey, It's me Shadow Kirby. I probably won't be o here much, I'll just show up every so often to post some of my progress. So more often then not I'll be on the other forums.

It was a year ago that I first started making expansion (Back then I couldn't animate), and Ocon was aimatingthis for me. Though Ocon's old computer is down now and his animations were lost. Anyway, I animated all of this today.... Damn Summer's boring. So without further delay, I present: Sanji, the cook of the Strawhats. He's finished, just need to get some sounds, which I should have up shortly.

Playstyle Description: Sanji has immensly powerful legs and therefore moves very quicly as well as jumps very high. His weight class is probably Mid.
Motions

1.[ ]Idle Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Idle31
2.[ ]Walk Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Walk16
3.[ ]Run/Dash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dash12
4.[ ]Jump Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Jump14
5.[ ]Double Jump Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Roll13
6.[ ]Fall Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fall14
7.[ ]Land Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Land13
8.[ ]Damage Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Damage12
9.[ ]Knockback Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Knockb12
10.[ ]Dead Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dead15
11.[ ]Get up Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Get_up14
12.[ ]Hang Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Hang17
13.[ ]Recover from Hang Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Recove11
14.[ ]Roll Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Roll13
15.[ ]Crouch Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Land13
16.[ ]Guard Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Guard14
17.[ ]Taunt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Taunt12
18.[ ]Win Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Win14
19.[ ]Lose Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Lose14
20.[ ]Entrance Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Entran13
21.[ ]Item Swinging Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11
22.[ ]Item Throwing Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11

Smashes

23.[ ]Neutral Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Neutra16
24.[ ]Combo Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Combo15
Loop- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Combo_10
25.[ ]Up Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_sma17
26.[ ]Side Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_s22
27.[ ]Down Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_s34
28.[ ]Dash Attack Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Dash_a13

Tilts

29.[ ]Up Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_til14
30.[ ]Side Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_t13
31.[ ]Down Tilt Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_t18

Specials

32.[ ]Standard Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa27
Projectile- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa28
33.[ ]Side Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Side_s23
*Note: Frames with the tornado reflect projectiles.
34.[ ]Up Special Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_spe27
35.[ ]Down Special-Kick Flip
Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_s35
*Note: Works Like Zamus' Down Special, except has the attack built in. This can be used as third jump (Like Zamus') but it slams down.

Aerials

36.[ ]Neutral Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Neutra17
37.[ ]Up Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Up_air16
38.[ ]Forward Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Forwar20
39.[ ]Back Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Back_a19
40.[ ]Down Aerial Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Down_a14

Grabs

41.[ ]Grab Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Item_s11
42.[ ]Pummel Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Pummel10
43.[ ]Up Throw (Same as Up Smash)
44.[ ]Down Throw (Same as Down Smash)
45.[ ]Forward Throw Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Forwar19
46.[ ]Back Throw (Same as Side Smash)

Other

47.[ ]Stock Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Stcok_10
48.[ ]Series Icon Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Onepieceseriesicon
49.[ ]Selection Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Select10
50.[ ]Preview Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) 112_Sanji
51.[ ]Trophies
-Classic Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Classi11
-Adventure Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Advent11
-All-Star Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) All_st12
-Final Smash Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Finalsmashtrophey
52.[ ]Kirby Attack Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Kirby_13
Projectile- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Standa28
53.[ ]Revival Platform Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Strawhatrevivalplatform
54.[ ]Damage Meter
55.[ ]Final Smash: Diable Jambe+Anti-Manner Kick Course
First Hit- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fs1
*Note: If this misses the rest does't connect (the Kick only) the spin will stun the opponenet long enought to hit them with it though.
Full Combo- Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Fs2y
*Note: Each hit does about 7-10% damage (About 9 hits including the first one), only the final hit does knockback. The Damage racks up relatively quickly.

Sounds

56.[ ]Main Theme
57.[ ]Attacks and Sound Effects
58.[ ]Win Theme
ShadowKirby
ShadowKirby

Number of posts : 2
Smash Coins 2

Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!) Empty Re: Sanji, The Kicking Chef of the Strawhats. (Update! Finished!)

Post  supertoku64 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm

pretty cool but whats with all of the tornados?

supertoku64

Number of posts : 7
Smash Coins 7

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down