SSF2 Designer's League Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad)

Go down

Good Idea?

Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad) Vote_lcap100%Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad) Vote_lcap0%Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad) Empty Random idea: Squeak Squad (Kirby: Squeak Squad)

Post  Ness2 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I might not go through with this, but no stealing it unless I say so.

Posting here first for comments, and mainly "If this is possible"s.

Anyways, the Squeak Squad from Kirby: Squeak Squad. Storo, Spinni, and Daroach will be playable, and the other Squeaks will follow you as Squeakees (To my knowledge, they are called Squeakee and Squeaker. I prefer the former.) Doc will help Storro and Spinni with their recoveries.

A Red Squeakee (A hidden enemy found in the game data and in subgames) will be there too, but he won't have a use until you get the Smash Ball. When you use your Final Smash, Red Squeakee turn out to be Daroach.

Storo: He's VERY powerful, but has a low jump and the slowest speed. (Although he looks HUGE in-game, Bowser's actually taller!)

Spinni: Like in-game, she's fast. However, she has a high Knockback, and low attack power. She'll have INFINITE jumps, but after 3 Jumps, Spinni will take damage which will double per jump (1, 2, 4, 8, 16)

Daroach (FS/FF) Well, he's Daroach. The only bad thing about him is his Down-B will be unusable.

Why isn't Doc playable, you may ask? Well, due to limitations so far, He's not going to be in. However, if the planned Pokemon Trainer turns out successful, I'll add him. Here's what his info'd be.

Doc: He's pretty weak and gets knocked around a lot, but he's an AMAZING jumper, thanks to his UFO. Naturally, he'd stay in it at all times. (If tethers become possible, he'd have one).

Ness2

Number of posts : 18
Smash Coins 0

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down