SSF2 Designer's League Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community)

2 posters

Go down

Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community) Empty Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community)

Post  Dialgamax Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi everyone. I was a member on the SSF2 expansions forum, but I got sick of their stupidity and a lot of other stuff, and I saw some locked posts that people said they were tired too, and were coming to these forums. I did the same too today, because I got sick of those idiots insulting my expansion, because it was a Sonic recolor into Naruto, but now I'm making him JUS style, yet they still bash it. I got tired and came here, so I hope I don't get that same kind of attention here.
Dialgamax
Dialgamax

Number of posts : 3
Smash Coins 3

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community) Empty Re: Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community)

Post  Deux Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Cool story bro.

Deux

Number of posts : 2
Smash Coins 2

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community) Empty Re: Bye SSF2 expansions forum, hello DLC (Designer's League Community)

Post  Dialgamax Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Deux wrote:Cool story bro.

WTF do you stalk me? I know it's you DiS. You were Destroyah!!!! when I saw your first post on my topic.
Dialgamax
Dialgamax

Number of posts : 3
Smash Coins 3

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down